top of page

Contact Us


The Prentice Centre is our registered office, and acts as a hub where we run groups, activities, day support opportunities, and hold meeting and events. Our managers are not based at The Prentice Centre. We kindly request that you do not drop in to The Prentice Centre with any queries, as there is unlikely to be someone there who can help.


If you wish to meet with someone in person, we kindly ask that you make an appointment using the form below and a meeting space will be arranged. 

Tell us your views!

You can raise a concern or complaint, or tell us something good about your service, by using this form, or emailing us on Or you can call the office on 0131 285 5207.

What is a complaint?


A complaint is when you tell us you are unhappy with your service and you want something to change.

Do you have to make the complaint yourself?

No. You can ask someone to make a complaint for you. This could be a family member, friend, advocate or even your support worker.

How do I make a complaint?

The complaint can be made to your Team Manager. You (or your representative) can do this in person, over the phone, by letter or by email. We call this an informal complaint.

Get in Touch:

Thanks for submitting!

Other places that can help with complaints

There are other organisations you can go to if you are not happy with the way we have dealt with a complaint.

The Care Inspectorate

Stuart House
Musselburgh EH21 7PB

Tel: 0845 600 9527

Scottish Social Services Council

Compass House
11 Riverside Drive
Dundee DD1 4NY

Tel: 0845 600 9527

Mental Welfare
Commission for Scotland

Thistle House
91 Haymarket Terrace
Edinburgh EH12 5HE

Tel: 0800 389 6809

bottom of page